Friday, February 28, 2014

Blog Stalking Friday - Doublestick Heaven

I discovered this blog more recently that a lot of blogs I stalk.  And I find myself pinning from it all the time!

Laura Bassen is a member on a couple design teams for products that I like.  She creates all kinds of cute cards.  She uses bright colors and fresh designs.  You can find her blog here Doublestick Heaven.

If you're looking for some cute ideas and videos - go check out her blog.  You will be glad you did.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Colossians 1:17 - 18  He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.  And he is the head of the body, the church;  he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...