Tuesday, February 4, 2014

New Year's Resolution Check Up - Ouch


Resolution Check Up:

1)  Totally spent too much money at Archiver's.  I figured I wouldn't get another chance.  I seriously need to work on not buying everything I want and using what I have.  Epic fail.  Xbox One and Cricut Explore are going to be hard to resist.  But I will be content with what I have.

2)  Crafting goals:
      a)  I have done the first week of Project Life, but need to do the next 3.  I've recorded the pictures in
          Collect;  I just need to print them and get them in their pockets.  I'm holding my own on this one.
      b)  I'm close to finishing the 2012 Disney album and Mom and Dad's Anniversary album. Holding       
           my own.
      c)  I've been making cards for OWH.  Check
      d)  Using up my stash - let's just not talk about it.
      e)  I've participated in one challenge.  I'm beginning not to like these check ups.  :-)

3)  I cleaned off the shelves in my craft room under the television and sold some Creative Memories stuff on Ebay.  I switched to 3 ring binders many years back so there is no reason to keep the pages and protectors that I had sitting collecting dust.  I've also started cleaning up some of the toys that my kids have outgrown.  I took a load to Good Will.  On this goal - check!

4)  I added a Bible app to my phone and I am on a 'Read the Bible' in a year plan.  So I am spending 5 minutes each day.  Spiritual growth - check.

How are you doing on your New Year's Resolutions?  Do a check up and make yourself accountable.  It hurts, but I'm sure it will be beneficial in the long run.  :-)

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 comment:

  1. Hello April! This is the first time at my desk in two days and the first thing I wanted to do is stop by and say hello. I love reading your New Year's check-in. Very brave you are girlfriend. I need to do this too so I will stop slacking!! I like the bible app idea. I have a magazine called Life Beautiful and it has a calender and schedule so that you can complete the bible in a year. It also has the most amazing photography and inspiring stories. Check it out online if you get a chance.

    Have a blessed day!
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...