Friday, March 7, 2014

Blog Stalking Friday - Finding Nana

As you know I have been doing Project Life faithfully since October 2013.  There are a couple blogs that I follow for their Project Life pages.  This particular blogger, Leena, creates the most beautiful pocket pages.

If you want ideas for exceptional PL pages check out Finding Nana.  Leenah likes to use cards that have mostly white backgrounds and combines those with black and a few bright colors.

She is the member of the Studio Calico design team and she shares their monthly kits.  Go see Leena and check out her pages - you will be inspired.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Job 23:10 - 11  He knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.  My feet have closely followed his steps;  I have kept to his way without turning aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...