Friday, March 28, 2014

Craft Room Update - I've Moved Some Stuff Around

I am always trying to come up with ways to more efficiently use my craft space.  And to create more table space as I can never have enough.  I decided to move my cubes from Michaels from one side of the room to the other.  And the chest of drawers from one side of the room to the other.

I did a little video of the update.


The only draw back to my changes is that I covered up the part of my pegboard that I was using to store my dies.  I'm trying another solution.  I will share that in a later video.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Isaiah 40:31  but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles;  they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...