Monday, April 14, 2014

Coming Up Daisies

I used the Deconstructed Sketch that I used on my other sympathy cards for this sympathy card, but the image is different.  I tried a new to me watercolor technique.  I actually tried several watercolor techniques, but this one turned out the best.


I think watercolor is like Copics - it takes some practice.  The patterned paper is Poppy by Little Yellow Bicycle.  The sentiment is by Avery Elle.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April
1 Peter 1:3  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to his great mercy begat us again unto a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...