Saturday, April 26, 2014

Flowers for Friends

As seems to be the norm lately, I was in need of sympathy cards.  I've used 4 in the last 2 weeks.  My mojo was blocked.

I am on a constant search for card ideas.  And when I find cards I like, I pin them on my Pinterest board so I can go back to the blog or website I found them on. But sometimes, because I have all those pins, I get a little overwhelmed.  I have so many ideas that I can't pick one.

Then I ran across this beauty.  preciousremembranceshop



I did not have the stamp set that was used to make this flower.  You can click the link and find that stamp set.  I did have the Hero Arts Brush Strokes stamp set that has paint swipes and splotches and I had a revelation.  I used Hero Arts ink spots in Butter Bar and Cup O' Joe.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts sentiment stamp from the Live and Laugh set.

Here is my version of the card:


I decided to use this to make a set of cards using different colors for the center of the flowers and the petals. And also use different sentiments to make gift sets of cards for different occasions.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

John 11:25 - 26  Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life.  The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.  Do you believe this?'




No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...