My New Cricut Explore - The First Creation

I told you guys I would get it.  I missed out on it the day it debuted on HSN.  I was actually working late that night, but I think I got done around 11:00pm.  After all the excitement of work, I plum forgot that it was coming on in an hour.  By the time I remembered the next day - they were sold out.

I cannot tell you how many time I put it in my cart.  Then, one day in May, I decided to take the plunge.  I had to try this new machine out.  I bought it.  Then I walked out to my mailbox and what did I find?  A coupon for 15% off because it was my birthday month!  OH NO!  So I called HSN and told the sweet customer service rep what had happened.  She said because it was on flex pay, she couldn't add the coupon.  I asked if the coupon would even work on the Explore.  She said she didn't know.  She didn't see any exclusion, but couldn't be sure.  I asked if she could cancel the order.  She said - 'Sure I can.'  I at least had to try to use the coupon.

Long story (too late), I got my new Cricut Explore at 15% off.  Happy Birthday to me.  :-)

Here is my first creation:


I just picked the first image that I liked and cut it out.  I love how it separates the colors by mat.  All I had to do was put the paper on the mat and feed it into the machine.

I plan on trying out box cards next.  I'll share the results.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

John 5:24  Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on Cards for OWH - 16 down 12 to go

Happy Birthday with Stamps by Judith and Heather

CAS with Washi Tape