Friday, May 30, 2014

Red, White and Blue - This Week's Theme

It seems like I've been crafting in themes here lately.  This week has been red, white and blue because of the Memorial Day Weekend.

So in continuation of the Memorial Day holiday - here are my red, white and blue flip flop cards.

I used the Die Hard of the Month Club stamp and die set from The Stamps of Life.  I also ordered the coordinating stamp set that came out later in the month.  The sentiments are all from the Stamps of Life flip flop sets.

I am a sucker for a flip flop, so this set was perfect for me.


For this card I didn't pull in the red so it's just blue and silver.  lol  I guess I left out the white, too.



Check out the Die Hard Club at The Stamps of Life if you like this set.  I have been thrilled with my membership.  And I don't work for them.  :-)

Stop by next week for a new theme - it's kicks - all about the footwear.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Proverbs  13:3  Those who guard their lips preserve their lives, but those who speak rashly will come to ruin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...