The Gift of Cards

As you know if you've read any of my blog posts, I try to keep a stash of cards for different occasions so that I have them when I need them.  Right now I am good on get well cards.  Hmmm - that's about it.  I did create 2 sets of cards that I can give as gifts though.  They have the same design, but in different colors and with different sentiments.  You will notice that I used a design I'd used on a sympathy card previously.  But I think the variety of colors is a nice addition.






I added some stitching which is different than the previous cards.  I downloaded some boxes for cards and if I have the time I will make a box for these card sets.

I used a Hero Arts stamp set, Hero Arts ink and sentiment stamps by Paper Smooches and Avery Elle.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

John 16:24  Until now you have not asked for anything in my name.  Ask and you will receive and your joy will be complete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on Cards for OWH - 16 down 12 to go

Happy Birthday with Stamps by Judith and Heather

CAS with Washi Tape