Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Zoo Review Week Here at Scrapbooking and Card Making 101

Many of you probably don't remember the show 'The New Zoo Review', but it was one of my faves as a child.  There are some clips on Youtube if you're interested.  Anyhoo - this week's blog theme is the zoo.  Namely zoo animals.  I have so much fun doing zoo pages with the different animal print paper and embellishments.

My Design Team (it's really my BFF Diane).  I just like calling her my design team he he) has put together some scrapbook layouts for this weeks theme:








Do you have a favorite zoo animal?  Or animal print?  Do you use it often in your cards or scrapbooks or mixed media?

Thank you for stopping by.  Stay tuned this week for more zoo animals.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 John 3: 18  Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...