Under the Sea Continued with Nemo and Dory

I started with spraying and stamping for this week's theme.  Now I am cutting and pasting.  Equally as fun as spraying and stamping.

I used the Cricut cartridge Finding Nemo in Design Space to cut out fishes (Nemo and Dory) and make some cards.

Using the Cricut Explore:


I just love these adorable fish.  I added googly eyes and water backgrounds along with enamel dots from Reflections for bubbles.  I think they are adorable.  I had a little trouble getting the yellow fins to cut out using the Explore - so instead I used yellow Pearl Pen to give Dory her yellow fins.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you are inspired to make some fun cards.  Next week's theme will be print -n- cut from the Silhouette.  Until then, have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 Samuel 2:2  There is no one holy like the Lord;  there is no one besides you;  there is no Rock like our God.

Comments

  1. super cute...love the googly eyes and enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I think I'm going to have to make some more these guys - love then for kids cards. :-)
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. These fish are too fun! It's the googlie eyes that really make them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on Cards for OWH - 16 down 12 to go

Happy Birthday with Stamps by Judith and Heather

CAS with Washi Tape