Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Cute Critters and Crawlies

This week's theme continues with more creepy crawlies.  Only my crawlies aren't creepy, they're just crawly.

I used a coffee bean stubbie along with some other stamps by Judith and Heather to create this little bug:


I also have to give some credit to CardzTV for the sentiment, Inkadinkadoo for some of the foliage and Archival inks from Ranger for the great color.

I hope you enjoyed my little bug creation.  If you'd like to share your buggy creation - go back to the Monday post.  If you link up your project - you could win a Unity stamp.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Proverbs 11:2  When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with muliity comes wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...