Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Flower Power Continues.......

Yep - more flowers.  My design team has contributed some beautiful cards for this week's theme.  I don't know about you, but I cannot resist a beauitful flower card.

Diane has been playing with embossing folders and ink.  I like what she's created:



Sherry used one of the new stamps she got from Stampaway on Saturday.  Big flowers are so pretty.  And of course you have to add sparkle and a bow to top it off.

Flowers just make me happy.  I would love to receive one of these cards in the mail.  :-)

Stay tuned for more flower power on Thursday.  Tomorrow is WOYWW where we share a picture of our work area with the world.  I hope you will join me.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Colossians 3:1-2  Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.  Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...