Friday, August 15, 2014

Flower Power Finale!

I am so glad you joined me today.  I missed yesterday, but it will be so worth it.  Today I have projects from Anastasia, Sherry and myself.

This is the first post from Anastasia and I am sure you are going to love it.  Sherry is sharing a beautiful card that she made in Rita's class using Copic markers.  My card was made using my Silhouette print and cut feature.

Anastasia

Sherry

April

Thank you for joining us this week for flower power.

Join us next week for Up, Up and Away.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Deuteronomy 6:  6 - 7  These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts.  Impress them on your children.  Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.


2 comments:

  1. April, you are right, all the projects turned out fantastic.
    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your ipad is cooperating. :-) Thank you for stopping by.
    April

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...