Splitter Splatter Splat

This week different types of art inspired brush strokes and splatters are being featured on the blog.  These come in many different stamp sets and cut images.

I find my swishes in a Stampin Up set Work of Art.  I used varieties of pink ink from Stampin Up to make this card along with a stamp set from Little Yellow Bicycle.

These stamps are also from Stampin Up, Gorgeous Grunge and Papillon Potpourri.  I used Stampin Up ink Poppy Parade.


Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Stay tuned tomorrow for WOYWW where you can check out desks from around the world.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 63:1  You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you;  I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on Cards for OWH - 16 down 12 to go

Happy Birthday with Stamps by Judith and Heather

CAS with Washi Tape