Sunday, September 28, 2014

I forgot Diane's Wildflower Cards!

Last week the theme was Wild Things.  I was talking to Diane on Saturday and she reminded me that she'd sent me some cards with wild flowers on them!!!  I couldn't remember which ones they were until today when it hit me!

So, because you should not miss these lovely cards - here they are:



I hope you enjoyed this Sunday treat.  :-)

Tun in tomorrow for Planes, trains and automobiles - let's celebrate transportation!

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.

Have a great day.  Make it, live it and share it.

April

Psalm 100:4 -5 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;  give thanks to him and praise his name.  For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;  his faithfulness continues through all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...