Friday, September 12, 2014

Wrapping Up Life's a Beach

This week has gone by quickly.  I hope you've enjoyed our celebration of warm weather, the beach, sand and sea creatures.  Put your flip flops on - we're going to the beach.

Here is the last of the sandy projects.  I started with the Silhouette Design 62275 and picked out the images I wanted to use.  This week's theme is my title:

Here is the left hand side:

Here is the right hand side:


Here is a close up of some of the elements:


I sprayed Glitter Spray on the sun.  You cannot really tell from the pictures, but it is sparkly.



If you would like to win this stamp, go back to Monday's blog post and link up your Life's a Beach themed project.  I will draw the winner on Monday.


Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Leviticus 19: 18  'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself, I am the Lord.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...