Saturday, October 18, 2014

Happy Birthday with Candles from the Stamps of Life

My daughter requested that I make her friend a birthday card.  And since I work better under pressure, she told me about it Saturday afternoon.  She needed the card Saturday evening.

So I set to work and used the set from Stamps of Life that I received a couple months ago.


This set is so cute.  I found some purple animal print paper and started from there.  I used some glitter spray to get a little sparkle.

The purple ink is from Fun Stampers Journey.

I like the way the card turned out.  I will be using this set again and again.

If you're interested in the stamp and die set go to Stamps of Life website.
If you're interested in any Fun Stampers Journey products go to Fun Stampers Journey

Thank you for stopping by the blog.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

2 Corinthians 10:17  But, 'Let the one who boats boast in the Lord.'  For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...