Friday, October 24, 2014

More Love.........

This week's theme is bunches of love.  This particular card has a sentiment that kind of fits within that theme.

I used a Unity stamp from their stamp of the week club along with some Tombow markers and some water to color the stamped image.

Here is the card.  I used a die set from Spellbinder to cut out the image and the coordinating backgrounds.

Tune in next week for a a new theme - Things that go BOO!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you found some inspiration.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

John 7:38  Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...