Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Caring and Sharing - Gifts from the Heart

This week's theme is caring and sharing.  This week is all about projects we make for those we care about.  I made gift card holders just for that purpose.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out these cute gift card holders.  Design Number 56356.

These little purses actually have hardware that clasps shut.  It is made of paper though.


It's like a gift in a gift.

Stay tuned tomorrow for WOYWW - the world's largest desk hop.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

Psalm 25:14 - 15  The Lord confides in those who fear him;  he makes his covenant known to them.  My eyes are ever on the Lord, for only he will release my feet from the snare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...