Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Craft Room Fun Continues.....A Work in Progress

This week we are exploring my obsession with craft room tours.  And today I am going to share my craft room.  Please keep in mind it's a little messy.  I have lots of excuses so I won't bore you with them.  Just suffice it to say it's not at it's neatest.  And I am in the process of rearranging in order to create more table top space.

Here is my tour:

This is what you see to the right when you walk in the door.

This is what you see to the left when you enter my room:

And this is the cutest thing in my room!  Gracie

This is the view standing in the closet doorway and looking toward the doorway into the room:

This is the view from the closet door looking towards the right:

This is the view of my shelf that sits next to the closet doorway:

This is the view standing in front of my PC.  And it is on the other side of the large table:

This is standing in front of my PC and it is the other side of the table.  You can see the entryway to the far left:

So that is my messy craft room.  I hope to show you a cleaned up room.

Stay tuned tomorrow for WOYWW.  And tours of Diane and Anastasia's craft rooms later this week.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Have a great day and make it, live it and share it.

April

1 Peter 15 - 16  For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people.  Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil;  live as God's slaves.


3 comments:

  1. I am loving your CR April. Gracie is adorable. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow do you ever have a lot of storage. i am envious, also of your purple rug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a wonderful art room! Love all the storage! and Gracie is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...