Show Me the Love

This week's theme of love continues with a card that I made.  I like to make love cards instead of cards that say Happy Valentines Day so that I can use them throughout the year.

I used paper collection from Doodlebug called Love Bugs and a digi stamp that I'd colored and was waiting for a home.


The sentiment is from Fun Stampers Journey.  I should have used my Stamp-a-majig, but I didn't and the sentiment is a little higher than I would have liked.  But that is the beauty of handmade cards - right?  Right.

Tune in tomorrow for a Christmas card.  Yep - it's Christmas in January.  And every other Friday that I get around to making a Christmas card.  ;-)

Thank you for stopping by the blog.  Have a great day and where ever you are - be there.

April

Luke 2:20  The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.

Comments

  1. Fab card April.

    Hope you've had a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on Cards for OWH - 16 down 12 to go

Happy Birthday with Stamps by Judith and Heather

CAS with Washi Tape