Friday, February 27, 2015

Tags for Christmas!!!! Yes - Christmas!!!!

I try to create my posts for the whole week on Sunday.  I do most of my crafting on Saturday and Sunday because let's face it - once I sit down on the weekdays - I'm not gettin back up.  My point is  - the likelihood of a Christmas card isn't good, but we have tags!

Thank you Diane for the Christmas tags.




They are adorable aren't they?

And thank you Anastasia!  A Christmas card!  Yay!  And not just one, but 4!  The paper is from a paper pack from The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.



Thank you for stopping by the blog.  Tune in next week for a new theme - butterflies.

Have a great day and where ever you are be there.

April

Galatians 6:9  Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

2 comments:

  1. Fab tags. You will be well organised for Christmas.

    Hope you have a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish those tags were mine! LOL Diane provided the pictures so she will be well organized - I will still be a mess. :-)

      Have a great weekend Sue.

      April

      Delete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...