Wednesday, February 11, 2015

WOYWW 297 - Messy, messy and more messy..............

On Saturday I cleaned up my craft room.  It was a mess and when my room is messy I can't find table space to work.  So I decided to clean it up.  You know, so I could mess it up again.

And mess it up again I did:


It might be messy, but I did make some cards!  lol

Tune in tomorrow for a slew of masculine cards.

Thank you for stopping by the blog and where ever you are - be there.

April

Luke 12:29 - 31  And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink;  do not worry about it.  For the pagan world runs afer all such things, and your Father knows that you need them.  But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what came out of the mess:)

    Hope you have a fab day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, can I relate to that! Have fun making it beautiful! :) BTW.... You won the Copic t-shirt on my blog. This is the link to the post announcing your win: http://onehappystamper.typepad.com/stamping_inspirations_wit/2015/02/copic-blog-hop-winner.html. Please contact me right away with your mailing address & size, so we can get your t-shirt out to you. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apart from the mess the one thing I did notice and I know it is stupid is the open blinds when it is dark outside. Thank you for being like me, I don't close mine either. This looks like a really good mess too,

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 64
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...