Wednesday, February 18, 2015

WOYWW 298 - Still Messy, but Creative

It's Wednesday again and that means that I need to take a picture of my desk and link it on Julia's Stamping Ground.  But what is more fun than that is going to visit everyone's desks.

Here is what my desk looks like:

And this is the view in my back yard.  This is why I don't like screens - but I think you get the idea.

Thank you for stopping by the blog.  Tune in tomorrow for some more embossing.

Have a great day and where ever you are - be there.

April

Ephesians 1:9 - 10  He made know to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment - to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like your desk is waiting for you to get stuck in.

    You keep dry and warm. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sight to have outside your window, this is something I have only dreamed of seeing, I am sure it comes with a price of being cold too. I suggest you stay inside and play in your art room, but keep looking out that window for me will you, I am so envious of your view.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a good nosey around your desk. I love the little pots with the flowers on. It looks so pretty outside your window but it must feel so cold. Have a great week creating.
    Von #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your craft room looks a lot like my craft room! The snow here, though, is almost gone. I am so looking forward to spring!

    My Scrap Menagerie WOYWW #72

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great work space you've got there - I love your storage under the counter, and so much of it! The view from your window is fab - it must be a wonderful place to sit and work in. Thanks so much for stopping by my desk earlier, I hope you have a great week,
    Diana #63

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great workspace and a lovely view, lucky you. Happy woyww, Angela x 34

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do like snow . It's looks so pretty . A lovely working area you have there as well. Sorry for being late this week getting around . Happy crafting Jill #11

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your workspace is really nice, but our view beats everyhing!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 19

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...