Thursday, March 26, 2015

Happy Birthday with Flowers

HSN Craft Day is very dangerous for my pocketbook.  The last craft day I decided I needed the whole collection of Spectrum Noir markers by Crafter's Companion.  A couple weekends ago I used them to color several images.

I used this image for a birthday card for Dana:


The stamp is a NorthWoods stamp.  If you visit my blog at all you know I am a sucker for flowers.  I couldn't resist this beautiful stamp.  I am thrilled with the way it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by the blog.  Tune in next week for a new theme.  Hopefully I'll have some projects using it.  LOL

Have a great day and be inspired.

April
Galatians 5:13  You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free.  But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh;  rather, serve one another humbly in love.


1 comment:

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...