Tuesday, April 14, 2015

It is Flower Week - Yay!

I am a sucker for flowers.  I love flower week on the blog.

Sherry has been busy creating these beautiful cards.





I just love these cards.  I'm going to be doing some CASEing.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Romans 8:1-2  Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards.

    Hope you have a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you have a great day, too.

      April

      Delete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...