Friday, May 1, 2015

White with a Spash of Color - My Favorite Take on the Concept

I've been playing with the technique of white with a splash of color all week long.  I decided  I would take it a step further.

It isn't totally white, but there is a lot of white.

Here is what I did:




I just stamped an image in black with Archival Ink.  I took Tombow markers and colored one of the flowers to make it pop.  Then I just added a black background and adhered it to a card.  It was simple, but it looks really cool in my opinion.

Thank you for stopping by the blog.  Tune in next week for a new theme.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Ephesians  3:10 - 11 - His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cards.

    Hope you have a fab Friday. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I think these are the favorite from those I've made. And they were easy.
      April

      Delete
  2. Love your cards. This is a great way to use stamps with a lot of detail with minimal coloring...my kind of coloring. Great job!
    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree. I like the end result and getting there was easy. :-)
      April

      Delete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...