Wednesday, May 27, 2015

WOYWW 312 - Did Some Rearranging and Happy 6th Anniversary

I have been busy in my craft room on this long weekend doing some stash clean up and moving some things around.  As always I don't have enough table top space so I was trying to come up with a way to gain some more.  I was somewhat successful, but I do feel like I'm a little more organized.

I am sharing my desk on Julia's Giant Desk Hop.  And she is celebrating 6 years of hosting this awesome weekly party.  Congrats Julia.

This is my room before I helped some friends make baby shower invitations.



I didn't do lots of rearranging.  Mostly moving some boxes from one place to another.  My printer from one shelf to another.  My TV from one shelf to another.  The TV move made the room feel bigger somehow.

Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by.  I'm off to go snoop around other peep's desks.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Ephesians 4:25  Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body.

9 comments:

  1. I think the struggle is for more space and better organization is something we all have. Sometimes I think the organization of it all is why I like the craft so much! Your room looks very nice like you could find things easily and there are plenty of flat spaces to fill up! Enjoy! Judy #73

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe tidying up and re-organizing your art studio can be very reinvigorating, which helps the creative process. Thanks for your recent visit. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everything you said.....we need more crafting space. I would only fill it up and want more.....lol. Seriously I think your craft room looks like it is much loved and used creatively.
    Happy crafting!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am constantly looking for ways to better organize and store my tools and supplies. As a mixed media artist, as my project interests change, so do my storage issues. I have found that when I place like items together I not only like the outcome better, but also am able to find everything in one spot without much difficulty. And something that you pointed out was, maybe the TV didn't take up less space, but the perceived difference was all you needed.

    Thanks for visiting me earlier. Happy 6th Anniversary WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, newbie deskers here, love your space, you have so much going on here, thanks for the snoop

    Hugs
    Jac
    N0 39

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to rearrange my room, but too lazy! But it needs doing. You have a nice area. I like the color of your walls. I painted my yellow about three years ago, but I like yours, more calming. I think yellow keeps me awake. It is fun to look at your instagram photos move as I am typing this. I wonder if I could do that on my Blog. I don't do instagram though. :) #56

    ReplyDelete
  7. A weekend well spent indeed! Isn't your room lovely, and nice and light too. Are those American flags on the table? wish I could angle the photo!,,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like your video camera stand I can see over your desk. I was also going to use PVC piping, but used some other stuff I raided from my DH's garage...Funny how just a good old reshuffle of stuff makes a room feel better...nothing new, nothing major, but it feels awesome. `happy WOYWW6 #26

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy WOYWW 6!

    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I'm a bit slow getting round this week!

    The space thing is definitely a struggle I can empathise with. I never seem to have enough...

    Morti

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...