Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Mixing Patterns

This week the theme is mixing patterns.  I love paper.  Taking a collection and mixing the patterns is part of the fun.  It is all about the paper.  LOL

Here is today's project:


I enjoy taking two different patterns and combining them.  In this case I took a paper pad and made several cards.  I used the Hero Arts Ombre ink to stamp the sentiment.

Tune in tomorrow for WOYWW.

Thank you for stopping by the blog.  Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Romans 8:31  What then shall we say in response to these things?  If God is for us, who can be against us?

3 comments:

  1. April, I love this. I have a soft spot for mixing papers. mind you it can take a while to get just what you want.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love how easy paper packs make it easy to do this technique. Thanks for stopping by my blog on my birthday last week. It put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...