Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Use Your Words Continued....

This week's theme is 'Use Your Words'.  I am interpreting that to mean - focus on the sentiment.  We'll see how my design team interprets it if they give me any projects to share.  :-)

I am still using the same 6 x 6 Doodlebug paper pad and coordinating solid colors.


I used Versafine ink in Sepia to stamp the sentiment.

I've also been participating in a 30 day coloring challenge at The Daily Marker Blog.  Here another image I watercolored with Spectrum Aqua markers:


I knew I had to have this stamp when I saw it at Michaels.  It is by Stampendous.  I am so pleased with the way the coloring turned out.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for WOYWW - the world's largest desk hop.

Have a great day and where ever you are - be there.

April

Proverbs 13:3  Those who guard their lips preserve their lives, but those who speak rashly will come to ruin.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. The horse is beautiful.

    Hope you have had a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...