Saturday, July 18, 2015

Everything Summer Wrap Up

This week has been all about summer.  We started out on the beach and we end up looking in the window.  Dee has created the most adorable summer window scene.



Summer
Card Recipe: Window and Flower Box from Sizzix called Susan's Garden. Flowers from a Marvy punch and leaves from Sizzix sizzlits die. Window background embossed with a Sizzix Brick embossing folder. Cardstock is Authentique from Jenny at SBN Memories. Green cardstock in window background is a DCWV Marioosa stack 6x6.

Well that wraps up this week's summer theme.  Next week's theme might freak some people out.  It freaks me out!  Christmas in July.  I hope I am inspired because goodness knows my goal of making one Christmas card a week fell by the wayside about the second week of January.  ;-)

Have a great weekend.

April

Romans 8:18  I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.

    Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. So far I am - I've been cleaning! I hope you enjoy yours, too.
      April

      Delete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...