Saturday, August 15, 2015

Happy Birthday - Yes - it's still Birthday theme.......

Yep - we're still celebrating birthdays on the blog.  My youngest daughter turned 21 this week so I decided it was a good week to celebrate birthdays with birthday cards.  One of my design team members has a milestone birthday on Sunday.  I won't tell you which milestone, but I will tell you it's Diane.  :-)

Here is Dee's contribution to this week's theme.  She used Tim Holtz's Crazy Birds stamp set.


Love these birds!  And the colors are perfect.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow when we wrap up the Birthday week celebration.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 Peter 3:12 - 13  For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.  Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good?

2 comments:

  1. I love how Dee colored these birds! So cute and fun looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. She did a great job. I loved how she used the neutral color which made the brighter color stand out.
    April

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...