Wednesday, September 9, 2015

WOYWW 327 - Back at It

I am back to the real world.  Last week I was a lady of leisure enjoying tourist attractions in Florida.  But I am back and it is once again Wednesday which means that I need to take a picture of my desk and share it on Julia's Stamping Ground.

Here is my desk.  I've been working on my first design team card.  Did I tell you I made a design team?!!!  I am so excited.  It is a challenge blog - check it out - Creative Knockouts Blog.  My first card will be on the blog on September 10th.



Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for Diane's butterfly projects.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

1 Corinthians 3:16  Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?

2 comments:

  1. Love all the interesting bits on your desk. It looks very creative. Congrats on the design job!
    Those white drawers under the desk (second pic) look fabulous! I think I need some, seriously. Are they from Ikea?
    RosA # 30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the design team...You have a lot of neat things there in your craft area!

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...