Monday, October 12, 2015

Freeze Frame!

I don't know about you, but that phrase makes me think of an 80's tune by the J. Geils Band.  Good times.  Anyhoo - that is this week's theme.  This theme hasn't inspired my design team like last week's Halloween theme did.

Here is my contribution.  I just love Art Impressions Girlfriends stamp sets.  This is one of my faves.




This set is from Art Impressions and it is called Picture Perfect.  I purchased mine from Craft Inn.  If you live in the Louisville KY area - check them out.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for another picture perfect project.

Have a great day and be inspired.

April

Psalm 119:7  I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws.

8 comments:

  1. Hi April, Love the card.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect image for this weeks theme...love those girls...they look familiar! Love the background paper...very cute card!

    Have a great week!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those girlfriends and the way you colored them! such a cute card! I also love how you did the frame! It is so unique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the way you positioned the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...