Monday, October 5, 2015

Halllloooowwwweeeeennnnnn..................

This week's blog theme is Halloween.  I wasn't a big Halloween fan in years past.  I remember taking the kids out trick or treating in the cold and rain.  Then before they could eat the candy - we had to check everything.  There was the rush of getting from work to pick up the kids to the putting on the costumes.  I just didn't appreciate the activities that went along with Halloween.

But now as a card maker - I LOVE Halloween.  I don't dress up or collect candy.  I do eat candy.  I make Halloween cards.  The images are fun.  I have my pumpkin that is carved and lit with a small bulb sitting out to put me in the mood.  I have a whole new appreciation for the activities that go along with Halloween.

And evidently my design team (my friends) have that same appreciation because they have outdone themselves this week.

To start off Sherry sent me these last week so it is only fitting that she go first.



Sherry used some colorful paper and stickers to create these cute cards.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for some more fun Halloween projects.

April

1 Timothy 2:1 - 2  I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

2 comments:

  1. Fab cards. Love the bright colours.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry did cute and fun cards. Love the candy corn paper...that's the best part about Halloween...love candy corn!

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...