It's a Laugh-A-Thon

This week's theme is humor.  To start us off it's the queen of the funny ladies of AI - Diane.

Here is a load of eye candy that is sure to have you LOLing.

The first three cards are using the same image with different color combinations  I LOVE this image and the sentiment cracks me up!




As soon as I saw this stamp I had to have it!  Diane and I were on the same wave length this weekend -- we were coloring this adorable image at the same time.  And the sentiment - LOL.


This one actually makes me cringe a little bit while I am laughing.  You know we've all seen this at the mall.  Don't deny it.


Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for some more humor.

Have a great day and laugh out loud.

April

Proverbs 12:15  The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.

Comments

  1. April, you're not kidding...those AI gals are hilarious. Love all of them...

    Happy crafting!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards and they made me smile:)

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, these are all so fun!! I love the sentiments and images!! What fabulous cards they are!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on Cards for OWH - 16 down 12 to go

Happy Birthday with Stamps by Judith and Heather

CAS with Washi Tape