Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Thankful

I am in the process of converting over to a WordPress blog.  Check it out here:  www.scrapbookingandcardmaking101.com
The blog theme this week is 'thankful'.  I was out of town this weekend and did not get to do much crafting for this week's theme.  Fortunately Dee was thinking about me and made this adorable card.
We're thankful for our friends - at least I am.  I am also thankful for my furry friends.  They do not argue with me and they are always glad to see me.

Card Recipe:  Thankful
Image is Art Impressions (from Michaels) colored with Copics. Sentiment from
My Favorite Things Cat-itude. Card stock from stash.
Thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in tomorrow for WOYWW.
April
Romans 12:1  Therefore I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God - this is true and proper worship.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the card Dee made.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! The image is so cute and what an adorable sentiment!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...