Sunday, November 12, 2017

A Shirt For Every Day

I love the holidays.  I started listening to Christmas music on November 1st as soon as it came on Holly channel 70 Sirius radio.  I could probably listen to Christmas music all year long.  I've already made some Christmas cards which is highly unusual as I normally wait until the last minute.  And for some reason I have been obsessing over t-shirts the past few weeks. 

I've designed several that I am going to share with you all.  It's like card designing, but I cut it out of vinyl and heat press it instead of glueing paper.



Candy Cane Company Shirt Recipe

So I've decided I want a Christmas t-shirt for every day between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I won't make a shirt for every day, but I have been designing these things like crazy.  This one was inspired by something I saw while looking at Christmas shirt images on Google.  I love the way it turned out.  I designed it in Silhouette Studio using different fonts and some images I have purchased in the design store.  I then cut it out using flat and glitter heat transfer vinyl on my Silhouette Cameo.  The heat press has been my friend this past week.

I've been working on more than just Christmas shirts.  I have also designed a couple Thanksgiving type shirts, sarcastic shirts and inspirational shirts.  I will be sharing lots of shirts over the next few days.  Some of which I didn't design, but purchased from the Silhouette Design store and modified to add a little something.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 10:  16   “Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.”

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous!! I love the design!! I started listening to Christmas music weeks ago, too :) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...