Wednesday, November 1, 2017

WOYWW 439 - Back to Blogger

Today is Wednesday and that means it is time to take a picture of my desk and share it with the rest of the world on Julia's blog The Stamping Ground.  You might notice I have moved my blog.  I started blogging on blogger and then moved to a wordpress blog because I wanted my own domain name.  I've since decided that I really didn't need my own domain name (the bill to renew came due).

So I am back on blogger.

Here is my desk this week:



This is my messy desk this week.  I am going to dog grooming this week so I will be late getting to everyone's desks.

Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 10:  10 - 11  But when you enter a town and are not welcomed, go into its streets and say,11 ‘Even the dust of your town we wipe from our feet as a warning to you. Yet be sure of this: The kingdom of God has come near.’ 

13 comments:

  1. Very busy desk this week, so much going on - I love the Fall t-shirt!
    Hope you have a great week,
    Diana #14 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April, I don't think you need a separate domain name unless you are setting up a business of some kind. I'm being really nosy (and I've supersized the photos for a clearer look), but what do you keep in that large, round glass jar? Happy WOYWW Sarah #23

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afternoon April. Glad to see you back with your other blog - the pictures aren't dancing before my poor old eyes...:-) You are really busy on that desk - trust it all gets done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. best wishes about the domain name
    Happy WOYWW!
    Rose #31

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that bill.....yikes! LOL I always love your very busy desk! That means fun projects galore! I love that fall shirt! :) Blessings, Felicia #30

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great desk today. welcome back to blogger! Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do like the Happy Fall Y'all sentiment very much!! That made me smile 💖
    Hugs LLJ 13 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Fall to you too Mrs. Hope the dog grooming went well! Love the reasoning behind your return to Blogger, made me smile...been there too! Like the orange pumpkin..is it wooden?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your desk's not messy, just busy. Have a great week and happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is quite a desk, It's massive. Lots of crafty fun it looks like hehe

    Ellie#35

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous desk. I like blogger for my personal blog but use Wordpress for the professional site I run. Think both good just comes down to cost. Take care Zo xx 26

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely busy creative desk! Nice to be back on Blogger, I'm sure. Blogger is fine, except for its post editor which I think is a total pain - I use OpenLiveWriter which is brilliant (I think it works on Wordpress too).

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #5

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi April, Busy desk as always.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #15

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...