Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WOYWW 440 - Oh Where Oh Where Did My Mojo Go?

Today is Wednesday and that means it is time to take a picture of my work desk and share it with my fellow crafters on Julia's Stamping Ground.

If you know me, you know that I lose my inspiration every now and again.  Right now I am in a design it in Silhouette Studio, but not make it mood.  I have decided I want a shirt for everyday before Christmas that has a Christmas theme.  I have been designing them, but that is all I have been doing.  Paper crafting is usually my thing, but right now I am all about the t-shirts and Heat Transfer Vinyl.

Here are a couple of my designs:




Here is my desk this week.  Not much has changed from last week.



Tonight is sushi night and I plan on doing some desk hopping.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 10:  14  But it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment than for you. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi April. LOVE those designs!!! Trust you enjoyed your sushi...
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April, You asked on my blog what a SAD lamp is. A SAD lamp is for Seasonal affective disorder (SAD) is a type of depression that comes and goes in a seasonal pattern. SAD is sometimes known as "winter depression" because the symptoms are more apparent and tend to be more severe during the winter. The symptoms often begin in the autumn as the days start getting shorter.

    Like the new look, but it wasn't obvious how to leave a comment.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh - thank you for the explanation. I have a couple friends who could benefit from that type of lamp. I will look at the layout and thank you for letting me know if was hard to find where to leave a comment. :-)
      April

      Delete
  3. Hi April, love the T Shirt designs; hope you do get some of them made as they are cute! Hope your mojo comes back soon and that the sushi was good! Happy WOYWW Sarah #27

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...