Sunday, December 10, 2017

Holiday Series - T-shirt #5

Yep - I have yet another holiday t-shirt.  You might wonder why I made my Christmas shirts using t-shirts instead of long sleeve shirts or those fabulous raglands or baseball shirts.  Those fabulous raglands and baseball shirts can't be found on sale at Michaels and JoAnn's for $2 - $2.50.  But being cheap is not my only reason.  I am always cold.  My furnace not working when it's 25 degrees outside is not the only reason I am cold.  And don't worry we have a new one on the way and a gas fireplace to keep us warm.  But I digress.  Back to my always being cold.  I am always cold and I like to layer.  T-shirts can always be worn over the top of a long sleeve t-shirt which keeps me warm.  And if I make a mistake on my shirt, I don't feel like I have wasted a lot of money.  I've made a mistake on a ragland and it always bums me out.

Here is t-shirt #5:






Gina's Christmas T-Shirt Recipe

I am calling this Gina's Christmas T-shirt because she found the original online.  


When I saw it I wanted one too.  I didn't want to buy this one - I wanted to make my own.  I mean Gina's.  I wanted to make one for Gina.  LOL  I searched high and low for an image of a deer with Christmas lights in his antlers.  It was nowhere to be found.  I tried to create one myself using my Silhouette Studio, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted.  I found one that was close on Etsy, but it had ornaments in its antlers instead of Christmas Lights.  There was a custom order button so I contacted the designer and she created this image.  I highly recommend her Etsy Shop - JenCraftDesign.  I am making Gina's this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Matthew 2:  7 - 8 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared.  He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.”

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! The design is so fabulous!! I'm always cold, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...