Monday, December 11, 2017

Holiday Series T-shirt #6 - Jingle

Yep - the holiday shirts continue, but I was only able to make one for myself this weekend so I am behind.  I struggled with the color combination for my Twas the Night Before Christmas t-shirt and then I got busy making everyone else's t-shirts.  Today's shirt was a cut I bought from the Silhouette Design Store.  It's just a fun shirt along the lines of the Believe shirt we did last year.




Jingle T-shirt Recipe

I started with one of your traditional holiday color t-shirts - green.  Jingle came from the Silhouette Design Store.  Since I used scraps to cut out the vinyl, this shirt was quite economical.  

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another t-shirt or card project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Matthew 2:  9 - 12  After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was.  When they saw the star, they were overjoyed.  On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.  And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun!! I love the letters!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...