Friday, January 26, 2018

Get Well Rainbow Style

A friend from work has requested some Get Well cards and so that was my theme this weekend.  Well you know except for Hugs.  Actually Hugs would work for Get Well, too.  I saw a card on a blog (MASKerade) that gave me the idea.  Here is my Get Well version.




Get Well Card Recipe

One of my latest themes has been the rainbow colors.  Who doesn't love a rainbow?  So, I took my Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks is Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Lucky Clover, Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet and made lines longways on the watercolor paper.  As is also my habit, I spritzed the cardstock lightly with water.  I had some negatives left over from cutting out some get well letters with my Cricut Explore Air 2 that I decided to place on top of this watercolor background using foam tape.  Then I had a revelation, Splatter.  I decided to splatter the white cardstock with some of the rainbow colors for some interest.  And there you have it.

Here is my inspiration.



Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 4:  8  Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...