Sunday, January 14, 2018

Happy Birthday

The next few paper crafting related posts will be cards that I have created using the pieces and parts that I cut out and backgrounds that I made, but hadn't used to make cards.  These have been sitting on my desktop.....  Wait, that is a lie.  I left them on my desktop, but they have spent an inordinate amount of time on the floor of my craft room.  The culprit is pictured below.


Oliver

Last weekend I made some backgrounds and cut out some sentiments from some watercolor backgrounds of similar colors.  I made some cards, but still had some sentiments and backgrounds that I hadn't used.  So last night I made a stack and set about finishing up some cards.  On these cards I used enamel dots for interest.




Happy Birthday Card Recipe

Simple recipe today.  You can refer back to this post and this post to see the details.  I put together several cards with pieces and parts.  The birthday sentiment is from Concord and 9th.  I am hoping all the rest of the pieces and parts are still sitting on top of my craft desk and not on the floor tomorrow.  Oliver - that is directed towards you.  If you're reading this.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 3:  10 - 11  “What should we do then?” the crowd asked.
 John answered, “Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...