Wednesday, January 10, 2018

WOYWW 449 - The To Do List

I am one of those that has a to do list so that I stay on track.  This week has been especially productive so far and I've checked off several tasks.  You will notice my tree is still up and I think it will be staying up.  My goal is to decorate it for each season.  We'll see how that goes.  




This week is light on evening activities so I am hoping it will be a sushi and desk hoping night.  I do have a design team project due so I will have to finish that up, too.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 3:  3  He went into all the country around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...