Wednesday, January 24, 2018

WOYWW 451 - Busy Week

It's Wednesday and that means it is time to take a picture of my desk and share it on Julia's Stamping Ground.  The best part is traveling around the world virtually to see other crafter's desk.

Here is my desk this week:




My desk is a disaster.  I work in a 3" x 3" space when I need to get something done.  I  am going to have to clean this up at some point.  This week is pretty busy, so it will probably be next weekend before it gets some TLC.

Tonight is dog grooming so I won't get to go desk hopping tonight, but will catch you all on the flip side.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Luke 3:  19 - 20  But when John rebuked Herod the tetrarch because of his marriage to Herodias, his brother’s wife, and all the other evil things he had done, Herod added this to them all: He locked John up in prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...