Friday, March 23, 2018

CASEing Jennifer McGuire - See Through Die Cut Cards

I, like many others, am enamored with the creative creations of Jennifer McGuire.  She comes up with the so many unique ideas and I always like to try and recreate those using my cutting machines instead of metal dies.  This is why we bought those machines - right?  This particular CASE is recreating a see through die cut card using my Cricut Explore Air 2.



Jennifer McGuire See Through Card CASE

After seeing Jennifer McGuire's video about making see through cards, I wanted to adapt her technique for my cutting machines.  I immediately thought of Lori Whitlock's stacked cards and how I could use those svgs to create a see through card.  I opened the image in Cricut Design Space and cut out all three layers in white using my Cricut Explore Air 2.  I cut squares from the same white card stock for the layers.  The sentiment from Dare 2 B Artzy is stamped in Hero Arts Ombre Ink.  I added 2 small metal embellishments for a final touch.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 2:  20   “The Lord bless him!” Naomi said to her daughter-in-law. “He has not stopped showing his kindness to the living and the dead.” She added, “That man is our close relative; he is one of our guardian-redeemers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...