Monday, April 23, 2018

Good Friends are Forever

The last Saturday of the month is craft Saturday at church and it has come to be my mega card making day.  I take a 6 x 6 paper pad and some sketches with coordinating paper and get to work.  My friend Liz gave me a 6 x 6 paper pad from Paper House with the most beautiful flowers, nature scenes and patterns.  There were also pages that had sentiments that I used, too.




Good Friends are Forever Card Recipe

This beautiful pattern paper was one of the sheets in the pad.  The patter in the background is different than the pattern on the front of the card, but they coordinated beautifully.  I found a sketch that I liked and matted the pattern paper with the green solid card stock.  The sentiment (included on a sheet in the pad) is also matted in the green card stock.  I placed the card front on a white card base and it's ready for when I need it.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

Ruth 4:  11  Then the elders and all the people at the gate said, “We are witnesses. May the Lord make the woman who is coming into your home like Rachel and Leah, who together built up the family of Israel. May you have standing in Ephrathah and be famous in Bethlehem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...