Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter Bunny Bucket

I want to wish everyone who celebrates a Happy Easter.  I will be cooking dinner for my family and friends.  The traditional ham, new potatoes, pretzel salad and other good stuff.

Here is my Easter project.  I used my new Silhouette Cameo 3 to create the bunny from a white bucket.  Think white buckets are easy to find.  Think again.  I ended up at Michaels, but I looked everywhere else first.  Little metal buckets that are decorated are easy to find, but not plain white.




Bunny Bucket Recipe

I started with a plain white bucket.  Lori Whitlock has a cute bunny face and ears in the Silhouette Design Store.  I pulled that in and cut the black pieces out in 651 vinyl.  I changed the colors on the whiskers to pink and cut those out along with the centers of the ears in pink.  White ears were cut out in white.  I used masking tape also known as contact paper after I weeded the vinyl to capture the bunny face.  I placed it on the bucket.  Ears and whiskers were glued on with Scotch glue.  I added grass and plastic eggs and there you have it.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Tune in next time for another paper crafting or t-shirt project.  Have a great day and enjoy the journey and some chocolate.

April

John 3:  16   For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time to Be Merry Challenge at Creative Knockouts

It is Thursday and that means it is time for a new challenge at the  Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog .  This week's theme challenge i...